To be eligible for the BC High School Diploma learners must have a total of 80 credits:
• 48 credits from required (foundation) courses
• 28 credits from elective courses
• 16 credits at the Grade 12 level, one of which must be English 12
• 4 credits for the Graduation Transitions requirements
• Write 2 Provincial Exams, both at Grade 12, one for Math and one for English.
* All courses are 4-credit courses.
Full Course / Elective Offerings
If there is a group of 5 or more students interested in doing a course together, contact our administration about the possibility of finding a mentor to support a workshop in your area.