Parent Volunteer Sign Up
As explained at the Course Selection Night the below volunteer positions fulfill the required 25 hour to get your $250 refund. When you sign up for one of these opportunities you are committed for the year and must find your own replacement if you cannot do part or all of it. Other volunteer opportunities will be announced throughout the year. Please click here to go to the sign up sheet to add your name for your chosen position.
- Ferraro Gift Card Coordinator – Cindy Hall and ?
- Collect bottles from Flying Steam Shovel and Centre 1x/month and take to bottle depot (students will help, and automatic truck will be given to use)
- Yard maintenance – mow/weed in fall & spring as needed; rake leaves in spring.
- Chaperone All school camping Sept 6-8th (3 days)
- Chaperone Gr 8/9 Rockclimbing – Washington – May (4 days)
- Chaperone Bio trip – Washington & BC – May (4 days)
- Chaperone Gr 10 historical road trip – Kootenays – Oct (4 days)
- Chaperone Grade 11&12 Trip – October/November (4 days)
- Chaperone Grad trip – May/June (2-4 days)
- Construction/Remodel work – framing, painting, etc. -summer
- 7S Board member – meetings every 3 weeks
- Community volunteer coordinator
- Red Talks coordinator (April)- Anna King & ?
- Scholarship coordinator – Kelly McGillvary & ?
- Fundraiser coordinator (apparel/mugs, raffles etc.
- Career week & life skills day coordinator (March)
- Grant writer & seeker
- IT specialist
- Celebration/graduation coordinator (with Ann)
- Grad trip organizer
- Grad gift to 7S organizer
- Social Media – Blog, tweet, etc.
- Sponsorship/donation seeker
- Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) coordinator
Thank you for your support!