Monday January 10, 2022 - Students return to in-class learning - Required for 8-12 students
Monday January 31, 2022 - Semester 2 begins
According to the Ministry of Education's restart plan, we are to return to in-class learning, and have increased our safety protocols. In anticipation of our return to the Centre, here is an overview of our Covid protocols.
Already existing protocols include:
- Conducting daily health checks and staying home if sick
- Using available classroom space to spread students out
- Restricting the number of students per room
- Managing travel in hallways, etc.
- Wearing masks in accordance with the Provincial Health Officer order on face coverings
- Washing hands regularly
- Disinfecting hands upon entry to the Centre
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces multiple times per day
Increased safety measures include:
- Limiting full Centre interactions in the main room by designating "break" rooms based on grade levels - maintaining a 50% operating capacity in the main room
- Limiting visitors to those who directly support student learning and postponing scheduled speakers/visitors
Please feel free to contact our Administrator, Tanis Shippy, with any questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org