We partner with Navigate (NIDES), a recognised and established leader in public education which operates out of School District 71 in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island. Together we deliver a cutting edge, blended high school learning program for Grades 8 - 12.
Navigate (NIDES): The Benefits
- Award Winning: The progressive program is Nationally and Internationally recognized for its innovative approach to learning.
- Fully certified BC teachers located on site provide face-to-face teaching in classroom settings within our learning centre in Rossland.
- You will be part of the public school system with the custom education options normally associated with a private school (but without the price tag!)
- We focus on high academic standards If you are college and university bound.
- The flexibility inherent in the system enables you to graduate early or work around a training or employment schedule.
- A personalized program tailored to meet YOUR needs and SPARKS.
- DIRECT access to the full range of core and compulsory courses required for graduation.
- Enjoy a full range of elective courses that include accounting, forensic science, robotics, law and more.
- A Student Athlete?: Design your education around your goals as a student athlete with NAVIGATE PACE (Performance Athlete Custom Education) . If you require specialized training to pursue your dreams, get an education that fits around your schedule.
No Tuition Fees
At Seven Summits Centre for Learning, Local and BC students DO NOT PAY FOR TUITION. However, parents do pay an annual facility fee* which, combined with our fundraising activities, covers operating costs as well as student trips and activities.
*Approximately equivalent to the price of purchasing a single fancy coffee every day.